A full release log for PFTrack is available here.
Recent updates to this documentation are listed below:
Jan 19th 2021
- Updated User Preferences page with colour options for displaying processed and unprocessed frames.
- Updated Clip Input and Photo Input pages to describe macroblock rounding option..
Nov 23rd 2020
- Updated the Dynamic Entitlements tokens page describing how to use an environment variable to specify the PFBucketd server location.
Oct 20th 2020
- Updated User Track, Auto Track, Auto Match, Camera Solver, Survey Solver, Object Solver, Mocap Solver and Target Track node pages with description of new Coverage Panel and other minor updates.
- Updated Curves Editor documentation with additional information about keyframe selection.
- Added default tracker distance preference option to General Preferences.
Oct 14th 2020:
- Fixed bad link to the Match Camera node in the Nodes list.
Oct 5th 2020:
- Updated User Preferences page with information about new preference options for manual tracker adjustments and input node deletion.
- Added note about keyboard shortcut preferences in the User Track node.
Sept 15th 2020:
- Recent Updates page published
- Updated High DPI display page to describe platform differences between Linux and macOS/Windows
- Fixed in-app link to disk cache node page
- Added note about positioning and editing trackers in the User Track node, using the Option keyboard modifier to adjust tracker window and search areas.
- Updated Scene Export supported formats table to fix geometry support for PLY export
- Added log file location information